The parish cemetery in Ramsów has existed since the 19th century - the oldest tombstones come from this period. It is an example of a Warmian cemetery. This is complemented by the fact that in 1861, out of 300 village inhabitants, 290 were Catholics. The eternal resting places of former inhabitants are scattered throughout the area. Very characteristic tombstones allow for quick distinction from contemporary ones. Forged, carved and wooden crosses as well as ubiquitous Germanized Polish surnames are the features that distinguish the Warmian cemetery from those located outside of Warmia.
In the center of the cemetery, a chapel built in the late 19th century has been preserved. The fact that it was placed in such a place was to emphasize cultural affiliation, because only Catholics built chapels. Two forged crosses can be located near the chapel. These are the graves of the father and daughter who died in 1892. The graves of Joseph and Lina Anna Graw are considered the oldest in the local cemetery. Next to them rests the parish priest - Father Franciszek Mateblowski.